Evox Brain Mapping Test in Sarasota to Tampabay Area of Florida

Newcomer introductions, personal anecdotes, caregiver issues, lab results, and n=1 experimentation.
SherylT
Contributor
Contributor

Evox Brain Mapping Test in Sarasota to Tampabay Area of Florida

Post by SherylT »

Hi
Does anybody know of a facility that does Evox Brain Mapping From Sarasota to Tampabay Area. I live in Ellenton, Florida.
I am looking for a DR or facility to have another Evox Brain Mapping test done. I had one done at my neurologist in South Carolina Dr Corbier at Brain Restoration Clinic in 12/2019. My Brain was on fire & my entire body had so much inflammation, Mercury, mold exposed, even Jaw bone infection. This last year Iv been working on all these issues.
My Cardiologist/Internist (functional) Dr Christopher Davis in Sarasota at Reveal Vitality wants to see how my brain is after a year of diet & treatment.
I need to locate a Dr who can do this test. Im also looking for a neurologist who can help work with Dr Davis since Dr Davis recently found out that Im ApoE4/E4 & MthFr. Its effected my ANS, vagal nerve, even my atlas & axis is not holding causing to much pressure on my brain stem, They have list to watch me for Lewy bodies & ms. which my mom had Lewy bodies/Parkinson. I have some kind of neurological brain disease just not totally labeled yet. Gets confusing when I already had a brain injury / seizures back in 1992 Thank you SherylT
floramaria
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Evox Brain Mapping Test in Sarasota to Tampabay Area of Florida

Post by floramaria »

SherylT wrote:Hi
Does anybody know of a facility that does Evox Brain Mapping From Sarasota to Tampabay Area.
Hi SherylT, Have you tried contacting the company that makes the eVox system? I looked them up on the internet : evokeneuroscience.com
Phone number 917.261.6096. They might know of doctors in your area who have the eVox system.
Good luck!
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
IFM/ Bredesen Training in Reversing Cognitive Decline (March 2017)
ReCODE 2.0 Health Coach with Apollo Health
SherylT
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Evox Brain Mapping Test in Sarasota to Tampabay Area of Florida

Post by SherylT »

Thank you floramaria.
I didn’t think of call or email the company thank you