Happy New Year!

Fellowship for kindred spirits.
chrissyr
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Happy New Year!

Post by chrissyr »

It feels good to wake up feeling healthy and hopeful on 1/1/18. Wishing everyone a happy new year!
Julie G
Mod
Mod

Re: Happy New Year!

Post by Julie G »

Same to you and all, Chrissy! While I was far from perfect during the holiday. I ate my only meal at 3PM yesterday and went to bed fasted, abstained from alcohol, and took a 4 mile trudge through a foot of freshly fallen snow, whipping wind, and sub-zero temps before the sun rose. Exhilerating and hopeful, indeed. We have a path forwards. My 2018 resolution is to better stick to it ;).
ru442
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ru442 »

Lol! I was not a very good boy either... but back on track today! Happy New Year!
Male 4/4 56 yrs., "Live, Laugh, Love"
JML
Support Team
Support Team

Post by JML »

Julie G wrote: took a 4 mile trudge through a foot of freshly fallen snow, whipping wind, and sub-zero temps before the sun rose. Exhilerating and hopeful, indeed.
Julie, you are way more motivated than me! I told the dog to go out in the backyard by himself, and I would consider walking him later in the day if the temperature got above 0F. Windchill is still -11F, so I might wait even longer! Ha!
Happy New Year everyone!
Julie
Daughter of 4/4
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
National Board-Certified Health & Wellness Coach
ReCODE 2.0 Certified Health Coach
TheBrain
Contributor
Contributor

Post by TheBrain »

Happy New Year! I was a good girl over the holidays. :)
ApoE 4/4 - When I was in 7th grade, my fellow students in history class called me "The Brain" because I had such a memory for detail. I excelled at memorization and aced tests. This childhood memory helps me cope!