Happy 66th Birthday to "hairyfairy"!!

Fellowship for kindred spirits.
NF52
Support Team
Support Team

Happy 66th Birthday to "hairyfairy"!!

Post by NF52 »

hairyfairy wrote:My birthday is on the 8th of December, & I`ll treat myself to anything that I want to eat or drink because I stick to a healthy diet for the rest of the year apart from Christmas & Easter.
Happy Birthday, my 4/4 friend and now age-mate!
I can't send 66 candles over the ocean to your home in the U.K., but I can send lots of wishes for a birthday with happiness in whatever you want to eat and drink (as long as you get safely home), confidence in your years of wisdom and experiences, joy in helping others by signing up for UK clinical trials, and warmth in knowing that you have many friends on this voyage of discovery.
Hugs from your "cousin" across the pond.
4/4 and still an optimist!
TheresaB
Mod
Mod

Re: Happy 66th Birthday to "hairyfairy"!!

Post by TheresaB »

Happy birthday! Remember as a 4/4 we are special!
-Theresa
ApoE 4/4
hairyfairy
Contributor
Contributor

Post by hairyfairy »

Thank you.
KatieS
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by KatieS »

Your birthday is the same time I was estimated to be born 66 years ago (I was a few weeks late). Happy birthday month and a good year ahead.
Lindy
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Lindy »

Darn, "hairyfairy," when I saw this post in October I thought I would sneak in on December 8 and wish you a happy birthday, from one sexagenarian December kid to another. ! But I haven't gone online for a few days due to a family issue. So let me be the first to wish you a *belated* happy birthday!

I hope you were able to indulge as planned and had a good time at it. I plan to do the same in a couple of weeks. I have resolved to have at least one bite if not more of all my favorite sweets that my abstemious diet has ruled out all year, HbA1c be damned! The "young'uns" can eat the leftovers, if any. Then it's back to the one dark chocolate-covered almond and one small unsweetened almond milk chia pudding with frozen blueberries a day for me. Which actually aren't too bad as placeholders, I'm not complaining.
APOE-ε4/ε4 on the voyage of discovery.
Karina52
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Karina52 »

Happy birthday (belated) to a fellow "year of the dragon" person. I turned 66 in October :)
Karina52 (4/4)
NF52
Support Team
Support Team

Post by NF52 »

Karina52 wrote:Happy birthday (belated) to a fellow "year of the dragon" person. I turned 66 in October :)
Karina52 (4/4)
Happy Belated Birthday to you also Karina! 1952 was a great year for us resilient 4/4s!! The older we get, the more we will disprove the gloomy predictions from the past.
4/4 and still an optimist!
hairyfairy
Contributor
Contributor

Post by hairyfairy »

I`m only a 3/4, but thanks for the encouraging words.