Searching Bredesen Protocol Trained Drs / Recode trained Drs in Florida

Alzheimer's, cardiovascular, and other chronic diseases; biomarkers, lifestyle, supplements, drugs, and health care.
SherylT
Contributor
Contributor

Searching Bredesen Protocol Trained Drs / Recode trained Drs in Florida

Post by SherylT »

Hi Im searching for Drs / neurologist who are trained in Bredesen Protocol or Recode training. Im new to this ApoeE4/E4. I live in Ellenton Florida area im between Tampa and Sarasota area of Florida. I am a ApoeE4/E4/ mthfr is some of my results. My mitochondria is not working well at all. My neurologist in SC wants me to start the Bredesen Protocol diet. Ive been on iv therapy, and supplements have been on a Diet of no sugar, no dairy, no grains, no gluten, no carbs, no coconut, almost stopped all eggs, allowed chicken & fish mainly, certain vegetables green beans, broccoli, cabbage, spinach, asparagus, lettuce, zucchini, drink almond milk, water. I have went from a size 10 should of been 12 to a size 4 right now. My brain shows some improvements already but there are problems still happening also. My seizures were very active but think they are slowing down to what they were. Inflammation was throughout body and extreme in brain area. I had some Hbot treatments. I had brain injury in 1992 w/ seizures, exposed to black mold, and blood shows mercury in it. I have had oral surgery on jaw bone/ cavatations infections only in jaw no infection in teeth. so these things I read contribute more problems with ApoeE4/E4 patients.
SusanJ
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Re: Searching Bredesen Protocol Trained Drs / Recode trained Drs in Florida

Post by SusanJ »

SherylT wrote:Im searching for Drs / neurologist who are trained in Bredesen Protocol or Recode training.
I posted a review of Dr. Craig Tanio who is in Hollywood, on the other coast, north of Miami. I had one in-person visit and he was very accommodating to move to online sessions after that (it was 3 hour one-way drive for me). He does not take insurance or Medicare. But, he listens well, and has helped me tease out some issues that other functional medicine doctors had missed. I highly recommend him, but I will say that he won't be cheap.

viewtopic.php?f=37&t=6611&p=70809&hilit=Tanio#p70809
SherylT
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Searching Bredesen Protocol Trained Drs / Recode trained Drs in Florida

Post by SherylT »

Thank you for the info