Its all about context : interesting case

Alzheimer's, cardiovascular, and other chronic diseases; biomarkers, lifestyle, supplements, drugs, and health care.
Gilgamesh
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Its all about context : interesting case

Post by Gilgamesh »

SusanJ wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:
We have met the enemy and he is us. - Pogo
<Like/laugh button> Press hard!
Stavia
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Stavia »

Brilliant Susan!

>Happy dance to G's band playing very loud rock music, heavy on the base <

Oh! More ramble. My Russian piano teacher and I had a great discussion yesterday on the similarly of the role of the base/left hand underpinning the structure of both baroque music and Dire Straits. Fabulous stuff. Gotta be anti AD.
Welcomeaboard
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Welcomeaboard »

From atoms to bits, physics shows entropy as the root of intelligence is an article in Forbes magazine that demonstrates and explains why people ramble or should ramble.

I think I like to ramble as the temporary state of matter is organized and the long term state is entropy. You will need to be an expert in entropy interpretation in the long run or you will not understand anything and will be quite bored in the afterlife as there is not a Dewey decimal system for information entropy in the afterlife.

The Maharishi Welcome Aboard Yogi
Welcomeaboard
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Welcomeaboard »

If a person came to you and presented

with symptoms of 4 diseases would you say whoa now,I can only cure you on one disease per patient visit. What this Dr. Is doing is curing multiple diseases that combined create AD and the other Dr.'s are crying flagrant foul throw the bum out of the league is what I am seeing.

But I could be wrong

Ps the problem is the Dr.s do not know or bother to order the test available that would show a person in a disease stàte or headed for a disease state and the patients are not exhibiting signs of the disease state until AD presents. How many Dr.s order copper or zinc or used to vitamin d3 hydroxy tests unless you present with a disease. Prevention requires ordering tests before your hand falls off.
Last edited by Welcomeaboard on Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stavia
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Stavia »

Thank you WA. It is indeed wisdom to strive to feel comfortable with disorder.
circular
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by circular »

:lol: This is my favorite thread so far! I ramble after my father and always thought it was in my Irish genes :mrgreen: My husband has some strong lineage from Prussia ... we should take two cars on long drives ... he can go *straight* there using the most efficient route, while I meander off to see interesting places in the middle of "nowhere"!

Thing I'll be putting on some Dire Straits today. And yes, Pogo lay around my house growing up, where "We have met the enemy ..." was often heard!

Good work with your patient Stavia. In addition to his own discipline, you must have struck just the right chord in your delivery of the results and the solution.
ApoE 3/4 > Thanks in advance for any responses made to my posts.
Stavia
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Stavia »

Thanks Circ. I hereby name this the thread of the ramble.
What you up to currently Circ? Do you have any particular passions or goals?
I very much feel we need to not define ourselves as our apoe status, but as full whole people.